About Seaspec Marine
Located in the Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard, Seaspec Marine Services believes in offering boat owners and operators an optimised and peerless service.
We deliver this by our commitment to providing innovative and efficient technical project support to ensure your project remains on time, on budget and to the quality required. We offer a range of comprehensive services including Project Management, Marine surveying, Inspection and Trade Services, and deliver everything in line with QHSE standards.
Seaspec Marine Services has extensive experience in new builds, vessel repair and maintenance, and we have worked on a variety of vessels including superyachts, passenger ferries, workboats, naval platforms and small craft.
We carry the expertise and ability to meet your requirements, and will always ‘do it right the first time’, every time.
Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard's services & facilities
- 250T Travel Lift
- 50T Travel Lift
- 12T Forklift
- 10T Forklift
- 45T hydraulic trailer
- Water blasting
- 50,000 M2 Hardstand area
- Keel pit
- 10 x refit sheds
- 8 x 50m super yacht sheds
- Work berths with water access
- Onsite restaurant and cafe
- Fuel dock open 7 days
- Ensuite & laundry
- Customer lounge
- Onsite storage
- Scissor lift and boom lift
- Onsite helipad for fly in & fly out customers
- Sand blasting bay
- Australia's largest painting facility
Our core values are
- Accountability – We take full responsibility for everything we do
- Efficiency – We continually search for more streamlined ways of achieving results
- Integrity – We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty
- Perseverance – We will always deliver, despite the challenge
- Transparency – All business dealings are conducted through open and clear communication
Seaspec Marine Service operates under a quality framework in accordance with ISO 9001